(1) In the following we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that has a personal reference to you, for example name, address or e-mail address.
(2) Controller pursuant to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection regulation (GDPR) is
Stefan Kratofiel, Gewerbestraße 2, 36119 Neuhof, Datenschutz@tyroo.de
Our data protection officer can be contacted at
– data protection officer –
In der Eller 1
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or a contact form, the data that you supply (your e-mail address, where applicable your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to respond to your queries. The data collected in relation to this will be deleted by us as soon as storage is no longer necessary, or processing limited, where a statutory retention requirement exists.
(4) If, for individual functions of our offer, we are required to resort to contracted service providers or wish to use your data for advertising reasons, we shall inform you below in detail of the respective procedures. We also state the specified criteria for the duration of data storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding the personal data that concerns you:
(2) You have the right to complain about the data processing to the data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When visiting our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transfer information to us, we only collect such data as is sent to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we shall collect the following data, which is required by us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and safety (legal basis is art. 6 abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are also saved on your computer when visiting our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser used and saved on your hard drive and which send certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot carry out programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following type of cookies, with their scope and function detailed below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies, in particular. These save a so-called session ID, with which various queries of your browser can be assigned to the session concerned. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
C) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified time, which can vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you choose, for example rejecting the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not then be able to use all functions of this website.
f) [The flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your flash plugin. Furthermore, we also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your terminal device. These objects save the required data irrespective of the browser used and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish processing of the flash cookies, you will need to install a corresponding add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by setting your browser to private mode. In addition, we recommend manually deleting your cookies and browser history.]
e) You can adapt the cookie settings here
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website we also offer various services that you may use. As a rule, these require the provision of further personal data.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us and assigned, bound by our instructions and monitored regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may forward your personal data to third parties if participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services are offered by us in collaboration with partners. Further information regarding this is provided on entering your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) To the extent that our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the consequences of this situation in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Right to object to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have granted consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may submit an objection to the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not required for the fulfilment of the contract with you, which is illustrated by us in the respective following description of the functions. In the exercising of such an objection we request a statement of reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of a justified objection we shall examine the circumstances and either cease or adapt the data processing or state our reasons, worthy of protection, for continuing processing.
(3) Naturally, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your ´objection to advertising at the following contact:
36119 Neuhof – Dorfborn
Telephone: +49 (0)6655 / 999 46-0
Fax: +49 (0)6655 / 999 46-200
§ 6 SSL encryption
For reasons of security and to protect the transfer of confidential content, such as for enquiries that you send to us as site operator, this site uses SSL encryption. An encrypted connection is distinguishable by the address line of the browser shifting from « http:// » to « https:// » and a lock symbol appearing in your browser line. If the SSL encryption is activated, data that you communicate to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 7 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for contract conclusion that you state the personal data that we require to carry out your order. Compulsory details required for the processing of the contracts are marked separately, further details are voluntary. The data that you provide is used by us to process your order. In addition, we may forward your payment details to our bank. Legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Moreover, we may process the data stated by you to inform you about further interesting products in our portfolio or send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Commercial and tax law requirements oblige us to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we limit the processing, i.e. your data is used solely to observe the statutory requirements.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access of third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 8 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you may subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our latest interesting offers. The goods and services advertised are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For subscription to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have subscribed we send an e-mail to the e-mail address stated, requesting confirmation that you wish to subscribe to the newsletter. If you fail to confirm your subscription within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and deleted automatically after one month. In addition, we also save the respective IP address used and the time of your subscription and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to provide proof of your subscription and clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Sole compulsory entry for the sending of the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The statement of any further data is voluntary and is used to contact you personally.] After your confirmation we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You may revoke your consent for the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You may declare your revocation by clicking the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the legal notice.
(5) We wish to point out that we analyse your usage behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent the pixel image files that are saved on our website. For the analysis we link the data named in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID.
With the data acquired in this way we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In this we also record when you read our newsletter and which links you click on in the newsletter, allowing us to derive your personal interests. We link this data to the actions that you undertake on our website.
Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images as standard in your e-mail programme. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed to you in full and you may not be able to use all functions. If you enable the images to be displayed manually, then the aforementioned tracking occurs.
§ 9 Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offer, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all incorporated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as user may be forwarded to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos is the data stated in paragraph 2 forwarded. We have no influence over this data transmission.
(2) Via your visit to the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data stated under § 3 of this declaration is also transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account into which you are logged, or if no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish assignment to your profile at YouTube, you must log out prior to activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such analysis occurs in particular (even for users that are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the activities on our website. You have the right to object to the forming of this usage profile, whereby you must direct this to YouTube.
(3) Further information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you can also receive further information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 10 Inclusion of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offers of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allow you simple use of the maps function.
(2) Via your visit to the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data stated under § 3 of this declaration is also transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account into which you are logged, or if no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish assignment to your profile at Google, you must log out prior to activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such analysis occurs in particular (even for users that are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the activities on our website. You have the right to object to the forming of this usage profile, whereby you must direct this to Google.
(3) Further information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declaration of the provider. There you can also receive further information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are saved on your computer and enable the analysis of your use of the web site. The information about your use of the website generated by the cookie is typically sent to a Google server in the USA and saved there. However, in the case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google beforehand within the member states of the European Union or other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will then use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities and provide further services associated with use of the website and internet use to the website operator.
(2) The IP address communicated from your browser in the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
83) You may prevent the saving of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly, however, we wish to point out that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all functions of our website. In addition, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” add-on. This enables IP addresses to be further processed in abbreviated form, thus ruling out the identification of persons. Where the data collected allows a reference to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. With the statistics acquired we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In the exceptional case of personal data being transmitted to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for the cross-device analysis of user flows conducted via one user ID. You may deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data”, “personal data”.]
§ 12 Use of social media plugins
(1) We currently use the social media plugin Facebook. For this we use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site no personal data is initially forwarded to the providers of plugins. The provider of the plugin recognises you via the marking on the box above the initial letters or the logo. We give you the option of using the button to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin. Only if you click the marked field, activating it, does the plugin provider receive the information that you have accessed the respective website of our online offer. In addition, the data stated under § 3 of this declaration is also transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers, in Germany the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. Activation of the plugin therefore allows personal data to be transmitted by you to the respective plugin operator and saved there (with US providers in the USA). As the plugin providers undertakes the collection of data primarily via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the grey box.
(2) We do not have any influence over the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing or storage times. We also have no information about the deletion of the data collected by the plugin provider.
(3) The plugin provider stores your collected data as usage profiles and uses it for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such analysis occurs in particular (even for users that are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the activities on our website. You have the right to object to the forming of this usage profile, whereby you must direct this to the respective plugin provider. Via the plugin we offer you the opportunity to interact with other users via the social networks, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of the plugins is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The forwarding of data occurs regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged into it. If you are logged into the plugin provider, your data collected with us will be allocated directly to your account with the plugin provider. If you click the activate button and link to the site, for example, the plugin provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out after each session of social network use, in particular prior to activating the button, as this can avoid the allocation to your profile to the plugin provider.
(5) Further information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declaration of the provider. There you can also receive further information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the plugin provider and URL with data protection notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 13 Contact
When contacting the provider (for example via contact form or e-mail)the details of the user are saved for the purpose of processing the enquiry as well as for the event of any follow-up questions.
To be able to use the contact form, Google reCAPTCHA must be activated. When used, fonts are loaded from Google and your IP is transmitted to Google. You can change the setting for activating Google reCAPTCHA using the following button: