As of July 2020
We offer you a comprehensive information platform about car and (light) truck tires of many manufacturers. In addition, you have the opportunity to order the selected tires in our online shop online and to send to a selected address. We carry out your order exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions (GTC). Contrary or in any other way deviating from these GTC or supplementing provisions, in particular divergent GTC of the customer, will only become part of the contract, if this is agreed separately in writing.
1. Conclusion of the contract
Our offers are not binding. Your order is a binding offer. We can accept this offer by order confirmation or by delivery of the goods within 14 days.
2. Prices – Payment – Delivery
All listed data, product names and prices are for information only, errors excepted. The displayed prices are always exclusive of VAT. For the delivery to you, or to a desired address, we charge transport costs. The delivery is only against prepayment, i.e. after receipt of payment on our bank account, which we will announce to you with your order. Payment by cash or checks is not possible. We are not liable for any loss of such means of payment. If you are in default of payment, we are entitled to demand default interest of 5 percentage points above the base rate announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank. If we have demonstrably incurred a higher damage caused by default, we are entitled to assert this against you. Our offers are non-binding, errors and changes are reserved. Changes to the design and profile resulting from improvements in technology or legal requirements remain reserved during delivery unless the object is significantly modified and the changes do not contravene the requirements of the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. The delivery is subject to a timely sufficient self-supply. The indicated delivery times are not binding and based on manufacturer’s information. It is expressly not guaranteed by us fixed delivery dates. Binding commitments can not be granted. We will inform you in case of unavailability. In this case, we can withdraw from the contract, without this giving rise to speeches against us. Events of force majeure also entitle us to withdraw from the contract. You can ask us to explain why we want to withdraw or deliver within a reasonable time. If we do not explain this, you can withdraw from the contract. We reserve the right not to deliver to customers who have already resigned from an order without giving reasons.
3. Warranty and liability
The warranty to be provided by us relates exclusively to the object of purchase. The warranty period is 24 months from delivery of the goods according to the legal provisions. Any quality or durability guarantee beyond the statutory provisions will not be provided by us. However, any manufacturer’s warranty remains unaffected. In case of a not insignificant defect of the delivered goods, we are entitled to repair or repair of a faultless product against return of the defective product. If the faulty tire or the faulty rim was already in use at the time of the complaint, you will have to pay compensation based on the degree of wear of the goods complained of (for example based on the available residual tread depth). If, according to our decision, defects can be rectified by repair properly, we will repair at our discretion – depending on the degree of wear of the defective goods – full or proportionate payment of the costs incurred. If the rectification or subsequent delivery fails, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract. Warranty claims are excluded if the tires or rims have been repaired or otherwise modified by us other than if the factory number or the manufacturer’s mark were no longer available or modified, if the tires are the necessary or the latest manufacturer’s In each case, when the tire has been subjected to excessive, irregular use, such as pressure, resp. B. by exceeding the permissible load for each tire and the respective associated driving speed, the tire was damaged by incorrect wheel position or was affected by other disturbances in the wheel arch (e.g dynamic imbalance) in its performance, the tire on a him unassigned, unsubstantiated, rusty or otherwise defective rim, the tire has been damaged by external or mechanical damage, has been exposed to external heating, or, in the case of tires and rims, is naturally worn or damaged due to improper handling; improper installation or accident. We are only liable for damages of the customer insofar as the damage was caused by us, our employees, legal representatives or other vicarious agents intentionally or through gross negligence. This limitation does not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, body or health. The liability is excluded for damage caused by late or failed deliveries, which carry out courier services on our behalf. Incidentally, we are only liable for foreseeable damages caused by the breach of essential contractual obligations by us. Liability is excluded for lost profit, savings not incurred by you, indirect damage and consequential damage. We are not liable for incidental or consequential damages or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the product supplied to you. We are also not liable for damages resulting from force majeure, in particular due to natural phenomena, military actions, tariff disputes and similar events, disrupted operations and gaps in our information sources. It is generally known that it is not possible in the current state of the art to develop and operate computer programs (software) and data processing systems (hardware) completely error-free and to exclude all imponderables associated with the Internet medium. We assume no strict liability for damages incurred by users or third parties from use as such of our system.
4. Right of return
We expressly refer to the provisions for distance selling contracts 312 b ff BGB. If you are a consumer, you can also cancel the contract within two weeks after receipt of the goods by canceling the contract in text form or returning the goods. The revocation has no justification. For the observance of the deadline, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods is sufficient. The revocation and the return of the goods must be made to: Tyroo GmbH, Gewerbestraße 2, 36119 Neuhof – Dorfborn. If you wish to withdraw, we ask you to refrain from returning. Inform us by letter, fax or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, that you want to return the goods. For a possible deterioration of the goods the buyer has to pay a corresponding compensation. The collection takes place by a parcel service, the costs is carried by the customer.
5. Sweepstakes and other bonuses
For reasons of tax law, Tyroo GmbH unfortunately can not make a lump-sum payment according to the provisions of §§ 37a, 37b EStG. To clarify the tax implications for your company or employees, please contact your tax advisor.
6. Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the delivered goods until full payment of the purchase price.
7a. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
36119 Neuhof – Dorfborn
– Datenschutzbeauftragter –
In der Eller 1
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
7b. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
7c. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
The collection of these data does not take place constantly, but only if this is necessary for technical or safety reasons.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
e) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. For example, the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
7d. More features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. Product pictures may differ from the reality. To do so, you will generally need to provide or register other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) We collect personal data necessary for the execution of the order and process and use these. We are entitled to use the collected data for all purposes within the framework of our business operations, in particular to evaluate, sort and compare them. We can also commission third parties to do this. You expressly consent to the collection, processing and use of your data. In particular, e-mail addresses specified by you may be collected, stored and used to send a newsletter (see 11.), but will not be disclosed to third parties. Your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter (see 11.) can be revoked at any time. The revocation can be made in particular by notification to Tyroo GmbH.
(5) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
7e. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
36119 Neuhof – Dorfborn
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
All rights reserved. Text, images, sound, graphics, animations and videos as well as their arrangement on our websites are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The content of these websites may not be copied, distributed, modified or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some of our websites also contain images that are subject to the copyright of third parties. Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks on our websites are protected by trademark law. Our websites do not grant a license to use the intellectual property of us or third parties.
As far as legally permissible, Fulda shall be the place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from business relations, in particular from our deliveries, even if sales or deliveries have been made by a branch. This place of jurisdiction also applies to disputes concerning the origin and validity of the contractual relationship.
10. Information requirements
The buyer is required to provide truthful information when registering. If the data of the buyer changes, in particular name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, the buyer is obliged to inform us of this change immediately under email@example.com. If the buyer omits this information or if he gives false data from the outset, in particular a false e-mail address, we can, as far as a contract has been concluded, withdraw from the contract. The resignation will be made in writing. The written form is also granted by sending an e-mail. Immediately upon ordering, we will send the buyer an email with the customer information to the e-mail address provided by the buyer when registering. The buyer undertakes to inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, if this e-mail has not reached him within four hours after order. The Customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him is reachable from the time of the submission, and not preclude receipt of e-mail messages due to forwarding, decommissioning or overcrowding of the e-mail account is.
11. Newsletter distribution and opposition
If the purchaser of Tyroo GmbH sends his e-mail address in connection with the sale of goods, Tyroo GmbH may use this e-mail address for direct mailing (newsletter) for their own similar goods, unless the purchaser has objected to this use , The buyer may object to the use of his e-mail address for this purpose at any time, without incurring any costs other than transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
12. Severability clause
Should individual provisions of the contract with the consumer, including these General Terms and Conditions, be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The entire or partially ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision whose economic success comes as close as possible to the ineffective one.